[cfe-dev] Creating a shared lib or framework out of Clang

Yan rottled at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:19:52 PST 2008

Hello,

    I'm trying to integrate Clang into my project, currently being
implemented in Objective C. I spent some time trying to find instructions
for a straightforward way to build Clang into a shared library, or more
ideally a .framework that I can just add to Xcode. I remembered seeing an
email to this list about it, but am having difficulties finding it right
now.

    So is there an accepted way to create the shared lib or can anyone give
their input on how you've done it?

    If not, I guess I can try to manually hack it together.

Thanks in advance,
Yan