[cfe-dev] c++ templates

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Fri Nov 14 07:09:38 PST 2008

* Chris Lattner:

>> I'd do the work, if you can convince Chris.  :-)  In the past, he
>> didn't mind doing it on a file basis on files people touch, but
>> preferred not to do the change wholesale.
>
> The problem with this is it makes svn blame very difficult to use.

You could use Git's versions, which supports ignoring whitespace
changes. 8-)

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement something similar for
Subversion.  In fact, since Subversion doesn't store line diffs
(unlike CVS), it's probably just necessary to pass another option to
the internal diff utility.