[cfe-dev] 'struct' now seen using 'class'

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:54:26 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM, H. Johnson <misc at faradayco.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to Clang, and trying to it so that it will run natively on
> Windows.  Tried using the supplied Visual Studio files but the Clang
> part didn't build.

Didn't build in what sense?  The clang solution might be slightly
out-of-date because it only gets updated occasionally, but it should
work with a few tweaks.

> Also tried going the MinGW route and had problems as
> well.

MinGW can be tricky, but it should work.

> Then I tried going the CMake approach (thanks to whoever created the
> configs for this).  Had to comment out "DbgInfoRemover.cpp" in one of
> the make files (didn't spend time to figure out why), following which
> CMake produced a nice working Visual Studio 2008 solution file.  I
> opened this up in VS 2008 Express and everything seems to build properly
> except for the following errors:

All of these errors are in LLVM; you're more likely to catch the
attention of the right people on llvmdev.

-Eli