[cfe-dev] Implementation of mode attribute

Nuno Lopes nunoplopes at sapo.pt
Wed May 21 12:46:26 PDT 2008

You have a typo in a comment :P

+/// HandleAddressSpaceTypeAttribute - Process a mode attribute on the
+/// specified type.
+QualType Sema::HandleModeTypeAttribute(QualType Type,
+                                       AttributeList *Attr) {

Also these aren't supported in the switch() to look for the RetTy (not sure
if it was by distraction or if they are really unsupported..).

+    if (!memcmp(Str, "XF", 2)) { DestWidth = 96; IntegerMode = false;
break; }
+    if (!memcmp(Str, "TF", 2)) { DestWidth = 128; IntegerMode = false;
break; }

Nuno