[cfe-dev] Cleanup/Bugfixing in SemaInit.cpp

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:55:16 PDT 2008

Per desccription, patch attached.  Mostly small changes: a few trivial
bugfixes, and some refactoring.  This patch fixes all the test
failures except for one minor warning change.

The one non-obvious change is the change to CheckImplicitInitList,
doing the typechecking before constructing the implicit init list.  As
I state in a comment, the reason is that we can't know how many
elements we need to add to the implicit init list until we've
typechecked the children.  I think this is the most reasonable way for
the code to work correctly in its current form.

I won't commit any patches to SemaInit.cpp without snaroff's approval,
since I don't want to step on his toes.  I can also split up the
patch, if that would make it easier to review.

-Eli