[cfe-dev] Objective-C patches

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Mon May 5 18:11:09 PDT 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 3:52 PM, David Chisnall wrote:

> As a result of off-list comments, I have fixed a number of 'if('
> formatting issues and a couple of line-wrap problems, typedef'd
> llvm::SmallVector<llvm::Constant*, 16> to ConstantVector, and removed
> the StructGEP helper function which is left over from before that
> functionality was added to IRBuilder.  I don't want to spam everyone,
> so I'll hold off sending an updated patch until I've received more
> comments.

Please don't name it ConstantVector.  llvm::ConstantVector is
something very different.  What's wrong with using SmallVector
explicitly?

The sema, CCC, isa, looks great, plz apply but remove this line:

+    //IdentifierInfo *NSIdent =
&Context.Idents.get("NSConstantString");

and indent this properly:

+      ExprResult ReceiverExpr = new PreDefinedExpr(SourceLocation(),
superTy,
+          PreDefinedExpr::ObjCSuper);

Please resend the updated sema patch.  Code review is kinda hard if
not reviewing the actual code :)

Thanks David,

-Chris