[cfe-dev] Debug Info Generation in Clang.

Sanjiv.Gupta at microchip.com Sanjiv.Gupta at microchip.com
Thu May 1 04:31:41 PDT 2008

Well, putting it into EmitStmt still results into unnecessay stoppoints
being generated.

For a piece of code like
 1: foo ()
 2: {
 3:   int I = 5;
 4: }

Two stoppoints will be generated for line 2 and line 3;

We do not want to generate a stoppoint for a '{' (CompoundStmt).

I am thinking to go back to my earlier thoughts and put it into below
functions:
 EmitScalarExpr
 EmitComplexExpr
 EmitAggExpr