[cfe-dev] Second try to handle volatile qualifier

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Tue Jun 10 12:06:40 PDT 2008

On Jun 7, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Cédric Venet wrote:
> This time, I put the volatile in the LValue class. This patch is not
> complete, it handle only the simple scalar and I didn't  update all
> the
> MakeAddr (some I don't know what to put, some didn't take the time
> to). It
> is sufficient to make the previous example work. If the style of
> this patch
> is ok, I can try to do a more complete one.

You can also remove:

        // FIXME: Volatility.

I think?

Some >80 column violations I think, including:

+    llvm::Value *Vec = Builder.CreateLoad(LV.getVectorAddr(),
LV.isVolatileQualified(), "tmp");
+  llvm::Value *Vec = Builder.CreateLoad(LV.getExtVectorAddr(),
LV.isVolatileQualified(), "tmp");
+      llvm::Value *Vec = Builder.CreateLoad(Dst.getVectorAddr(),
Dst.isVolatileQualified(), "tmp");
+  llvm::Value *Vec = Builder.CreateLoad(Dst.getExtVectorAddr(),
Dst.isVolatileQualified(), "tmp");

That's all I spotted.