[cfe-dev] Objective-C tidy up

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Jun 8 10:02:24 PDT 2008

On Jun 7, 2008, at 4:29 PM, David Chisnall wrote:

> It should be working now (does for me, at least...).  Assignments to
> self were failing because implicit params are not valdecls and I
> missed a test.

Getting closer!  We now just have the NSString.m failure:

/Users/sabre/llvm/tools/clang/lib/Analysis/../../include/clang/
Analysis/Visitors/CFGRecStmtDeclVisitor.h:66: failed assertion `false
&& "Subtype of ScopedDecl not handled."'

and this failure:

DeclBase.cpp: In static member function ‘static void
clang::Decl::addDeclKind(clang::Decl::Kind)’:
DeclBase.cpp:184: warning: enumeration value ‘ImplicitParam’ not
handled in switch

Please let me know if you need a .mi file for NSString.

-Chris