[cfe-dev] Second try to handle volatile qualifier (corrected)

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:13:12 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Cédric Venet <cedric.venet at laposte.net> wrote:
> Oups, forgot to regenerate the patch after correcting 80cols violation. This
> time it should be better.
> Sorry for the noise.

Nice work.  Just a few minor issues: One, the white-space in argument
lists is a bit inconsistent. Second, why does the qualifier list for
MakeAddr default to 0?  I can't think of a situation where we'd want
to set a default for the qualifiers like that.

Don't worry about aggregates or complex numbers; I'm thinking it's
likely the aggregate and complex number code will be rewritten to use
the new first-class structs once they're a bit more stable, which will
simplify a lot of the "if complex, else if aggregate, else" sorts of
constructs.

-Eli