[cfe-dev] Problems getting the Static Analyser to work

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Fri Jul 18 13:58:00 PDT 2008

Hi Martin,

This looks like a problem in the python script ccc-analyzer which acts
as a replacement to gcc, spawning off invocations to gcc and clang
(the static analyzer) respectively.

The best thing to do is probably to file a bugzilla report for this.
That way we can track the progress of the bug fix.

In the bug report, can you provide the output of scan-build when you
use 3 "-v" options?  It would be good to see the exact invocation
(arguments) that are passed to ccc-analyzer that leads to this problem.

Best,
Ted