[cfe-dev] Binary download

Erik Doernenburg erik at mulle-kybernetik.com
Thu Jul 17 00:52:44 PDT 2008

First off, thanks for creating clang and the scan build utility. I was
delighted to see how accurately it pinned down some memory problems in
my code; and not so delighted that there were some...

The only minor disappointment was the binary download. It says that
it's for Mac OS X but that's not entirely true. It's for Mac OS X as
long as you have a Mac with an Intel processor. I don't know whether
it's an omission that the binary is not "universal" or whether this is
something you haven't gotten around to. Thought I let you know.

erik