[cfe-dev] Static analysis and Adium

Todd Ransom toddransom at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 08:39:11 PDT 2008

No, I was talking about the table produced by the scan-build command
line interface. I see now that it is sortable. It might be nice to
provide some visual indicator of that. The default table sort seems to
be by bug type. If you added a sort indicator to that column by
default it would be more obvious the table is sortable.

thanks,
Todd Ransom
StoryMill & Montage Development
Mariner Software