[cfe-dev] Static analysis and Adium

David Smith catfish.man at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:40:15 PDT 2008

	After seeing the earlier email about static analysis being run on
Adium I emailed our development list about making use of it. The
result so far has been http://trac.adiumx.com/wiki/StaticAnalysis,
which we'll be updating as we go through the reports. Augie is also
doing another run using checker-55 since that report is from -47. So
far this is pretty awesome :) I've fixed on leak and confirmed two in
almost no time. This evening I'm going to go down the updated list in
detail. Hopefully once we get comments on the false positives it'll be
useful for improving the heuristics.

					David Smith