[cfe-dev] extern "C" support

Bjørn Roald bjorn at 4roald.org
Sun Jan 6 02:23:58 PST 2008

Mike Stump skrev:
> On Jan 5, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Bjørn Roald wrote:
>> I am a little unclear how aggressive (incremental)  I should be in
>> posting  test code I have added.  I do not get a good feel for how
>> much focus  the maintainers with SVN write-access have on applying
>> patches.  So it does not make sence to post patches and additions to
>> the list if nobody pick up the tab.  Is bugzilla a better way to
>> avoid stuff get lost?
>
> I don't know, I'm 15 days or so into a trivial little patch.  At that
> rate, that'd be 24 a year.  :-(  To do a front end for C++ at that
> rate, it'd take 66 years to get it in.  I was kinda hoping it would go
> slightly faster than that.
Let us hope it was the hollidays.  If not, the issue must be fixed or I
will leave sooner than I want to.  One thing is to get patches rejected,
have to rework them after review, or have them cleand up by others, that
is completly in order.  But if they are ignored or defered without
process... well patientce and motivation will slipp fast.

--
regards,
Bjørn