[cfe-dev] Templates (again)

Andrew Sutton andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:11:20 PST 2008

> I browsed through a few of these. I'm not a Mercurial user, so when you
> think part of this is ready to go into the main tree I'll need a traditional
> patch.

Building a patch against svn shouldn't be too much trouble. I'm going try to
finish off the template-template param basics with ast-print support
(hopefully) without introducing any regressions before submitting.

> You'll want to add
>
>  static bool classof(const FunctionTemplateDecl *) { return true; }

To TemplateDecl? Wouldn't that be handled by the TemplateFirst/TemplateLast
range? It's already in FunctionTemplateDecl.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com