[cfe-dev] Templates (again)

Andrew Sutton andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 07:14:15 PST 2008

> Aside from the move to DeclTemplate.h/.cpp, I'm having a hard time
> determining what else has changed here. Is there something specific I can
> look at?

I think I've gotten AST construction for template template parameters mostly
done in that the parser now builds decl nodes that include their template
parameter lists. Default values aren't plugged into that just yet. I think I
did the right thing with the layering/casting of TemplateParameterLists
through the Action interface by re-casting it as a TemplateParamsTy*.

I'm also not entirely sure how to go about verifying that this does what I
think it does. I can probably make -ast-print dump template information.
That would probably help.

Changes are pushed here https://www.bitbucket.org/danchr/clang/. The branch
name is still asutton/templates-3 although this also seems to also be tagged
"tip" (which it probably shouldn't be).

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com