[cfe-dev] Templates (again)

Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen danchr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:31:27 PST 2008

On 23 Dec 2008, at 19:09, Andrew Sutton wrote:

> I'm pulling all of my changes through mercurial so I can publish the
> diffs a little easier. It's based on Dan's tree on BitBucket. My
> local copy is here:
>
> http://warhol.sdml.cs.kent.edu/~asutton/clang/

For the record, I'm the Dan in question ;)

I took the liberty of pushing the changes to BitBucket; they can be
viewed here:
<http://www.bitbucket.org/danchr/clang/changeset/84b7ff0b249a/>
<http://www.bitbucket.org/asutton/>

> If you clone this, the changes aren't merged so you'll need to "hg
> merge asutton/template-2" before the patches are applied to your
> local copy.

Doing a ‘hg update -r asutton/template-2’ should do the trick as well.

--

Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen, stud. scient.,
danchr at cs.au.dk, danchr at gmail.com