[cfe-dev] Patch for CPP bool increment/decrement

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Sun Dec 21 01:06:31 PST 2008

Chris Goller wrote:

> Well, I guess the good news for me is seeing how a patch should be
> sent in.
Actually, you did i the right way, for a first-time contributer.

In the future, take care that your patches don't change the existing
code formatting as much as yours did. For example, it is an (informal, I
think, but still pervasive) style convention that multi-line arguments
are column-aligned, but your patch brings several arguments out of this
alignment.

Sebastian