[cfe-dev] patch for auto show/hide macro expansion in CSS

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Thu Apr 17 11:17:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

Instead of using javascript, it can be done in css like this. Tested in IE7
et FF3b4 (I don't have IE6, for it, it would probably need to transform the
you want to support...

I put an XHTML doctype in order to get the browser to be in standard mode
(instead of quirk mode).

Regards,

Cédric

Ps: Does the color match those of Xcode? Because I don't really care for
them :|
Ps2: VS highlight code 'discarded' by the preprocessor in a special color.
Like this:

#if 0
something in a special color
#endif

It is useful when the condition are more complex. Could it be done?