[cfe-dev] LLVM Service Interruption

Ar18 at comcast.net Ar18 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 7 13:43:34 PDT 2007

Hey John,
I'm not sure if this is your area or not, but I am having a problem with the mailing list that is not related to the move.  It appears that the mailing list is posting my complete email address (only slightly obfuscated).  I tried, but I couldn't get it to change that setting like everyone else here seems to have. :(
I'd like to be able to get my email address deleted from the archive before other archivers and spambots get ahold of it... also, and maybe fix it so it will stop listing my email address on the archive as well. :)

From: John Criswell <criswell at uiuc.edu>