[cfe-dev] clang C++ volunteer

Justin Handville uniheliodem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:11:06 PDT 2007

STLPort would be a quick solution to adding STL functionality to
clang.  Obviously, this is a long way off.

Advantages:
  * (mostly) complete implementation of ISO/IEC 14882 2003.
  * thoroughly tested.

Disadvantages:
  * lots of macro cruft for working with non-standard compilers and
other implementations of STL.
  * May need to be updated to properly detect clang.

As far as I know, STLPort would be the best library to use in this
case, unless we wanted to go through the long process of rolling our
own.