[cfe-dev] clang C++ volunteer

Justin Handville uniheliodem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:08:11 PDT 2007

I understand that you are currently looking for developers to assist with
clang, specifically for the C++ front-end and for code generation tasks.

I am willing to toss my hat in.  I have some experience with compiler
development, mainly in the area of source-to-source compilers.  What are the
current low-hanging fruit?  There wouldn't by chance be a developer FAQ yet?

While it is still very early for a definitive answer to this question, what
is planned for the STL implementation for clang?  This would be a rich
source of test cases for the C++ front end.

Thanks,
Justin