[cfe-dev] Member expression and typedef

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Fri Nov 30 09:40:42 PST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007, at 3:01 AM, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:

> Annyeong haseyo Seo,
>
> -On [20071130 11:54], Sanghyeon Seo (sanxiyn at gmail.com) wrote:
>> By the way, is cfe-dev correct list for sending patches like these,
>> or
>> do you prefer cfe-commits list?
>
> I think cfe-commits is solely intended for automated VCS commit
> emails, so
> cfe-dev should be correct. :)

In the clang world, just about everyone is subscribed to both lists,
so it doesn't really matter :).

In the llvm llvmdev and llvm-commits list, a lot more people are
subscribed to llvmdev than -commits.  The defacto behavior has been to
have higher level discussions on the llvmdev list and detailed bug/
patch discussions on llvm-commits.

That said, I read both list (well, all of them), so I don't personally
care :)

-Chris