[cfe-dev] C++ TODOs
bjorn at 4roald.org
Fri Dec 21 13:00:24 PST 2007
I am new to the list and have been lurking a few days. I am interested
in clang mainly as a possible component for tools supporting the C++
language. As I may spend some spare time on the C++ support I would
like to know more about what it involves. If there are any suggestions
for small tasks (TODOs) that may give me a good introduction to
developing for clang, that would be nice. Do you have some sort of
roadmap for the C++ support that we plan to follow? If not, is the best
way forvard something like this:
1. Find small basic C++ snipplets that work.
2. Add use of features as it is natural until something breaks.
3. Ask on the list if the found use-case this is a good one to fix now.
4. Implement, test, and post patch to list for revew. (reject, rework,
repost as required)
5. If not tired, move back to #1.
More information about the cfe-dev