[cfe-dev] Open Projects

ar18 at comcast.net ar18 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 15:08:28 PST 2007

I got a solution on file that basically places the following comment at the beginning of each file:
<!-- IE Bugfix: This beginning comment causes IE to ignore the Doctype.
	It prevents	menu display problems. No idea why it works. -->

I can upload it if you want... it's just I'm not sure this is the best way to go about it as it's not the best design to scatter IE quirk bugfixes all over the place.  Either I'm still not very good at CSS or IE is just plain awful ... or both. :)  I had an aweful time getting the site to work in IE to begin with.

Kevin

From: Venet, Cédric <cedric.venet at ecp.fr>