[cfe-dev] linux build fix

Sean Middleditch sean at awesomeplay.com
Fri Dec 7 22:39:34 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 21:03 -0800, Chris Lattner wrote:
> If you send a .i file (produced with clang -E test.c > test.i), I can
> take a look.

Ah, never mind - that /usr/include/linux patch of mine broke it.  :)  It
was no longer pulling in the correct time.h header, among others.  I
fixed the problems with stddef.h and friends by adding
the /usr/lib/gcc... path to the include path for now.  Now I'm getting a
fun-looking segfault on compilation, which is a vastly more interesting
problem to tackle.  :)

Still getting the hang of this codebase and the finer details of C
compilers, sorry.

- Sean