[libcxx] type_info/bad_cast observations relating to r191397

G M gmisocpp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:54:28 PDT 2013

Sorry your message arrived while I was typing mine.

I just removed both these lines from my cmakelibcxx script:
rem -DLIBCXX_CXX_ABI="libsupc++" ^

and that removed the __GLIBCXX__ problem.
I'm not sure why I put these lines in my scripts in the first place, as I
don't know what they do. They have been there for ever!


Ok, I'll try and work with these lines missing and see what happens and if
everything runs ok.

Thanks for your help with this.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:43 AM, Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at google.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM, G M <gmisocpp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I build with cmake and ninja and I think it's cmake that is causing the
>> __GLIBCXX__ definition to get in but it's hard to see where.
>> When I do
>> cd \libcxx_build
>> cmake -G "Ninja" c:/libcxx etc.
>> and I look at the build.ninja file in c:\libcxx_build, and I see lines
>> like this:
> This indicates that in CMake, you have LIBCXX_CXX_ABI set to "libsupc++".
> I would try blowing away your CMakeCache.txt in your build tree,
> re-running cmake, and maybe overriding that CMake variable yourself.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-commits/attachments/20131003/7726a8a3/attachment.html>

More information about the cfe-commits mailing list