[cfe-commits] RFC: Half floating point support
anton at korobeynikov.info
Thu Oct 6 14:16:32 PDT 2011
> If you follow John's advice and do the promotion in
> UsualUnaryConversions, it should pick up this case without extra code.
Attached is the second version of the patch. The differences are (I
believe I addressed all the comments):
1. Added sema checks for __fp16 arguments and return types
2. "Main" promotion code moved to UsualUnaryConversions
3. Several special cases are handled separately (e.g. unary ops,
half-to-bool conversions, etc)
4. Aggregate assignments now work (the intrinsic emission was moved
5. half initializers now use standard initialization logic
Im finishing the 'feature' testsuite now.
Ok to commit? (with testcases)
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 30021 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits