[all-commits] [llvm/llvm-project] 194d7d: [llvm] Include ArrayRef.h in GenericCycleInfo.h (#...

Timm Baeder via All-commits all-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 31 10:21:58 PDT 2026


  Branch: refs/heads/main
  Home:   https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project
  Commit: 194d7d819f3ccf15c836323bc0efa34920045c0d
      https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/194d7d819f3ccf15c836323bc0efa34920045c0d
  Author: Timm Baeder <tbaeder at redhat.com>
  Date:   2026-07-31 (Fri, 31 Jul 2026)

  Changed paths:
    M llvm/include/llvm/ADT/GenericCycleInfo.h

  Log Message:
  -----------
  [llvm] Include ArrayRef.h in GenericCycleInfo.h (#213267)

Try to fix the llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib builder, which has been broken
for a while with:

```
CCACHE_CPP2=yes CCACHE_HASHDIR=yes CCACHE_SLOPPINESS=pch_defines,time_macros /usr/bin/ccache /usr/bin/clang++ -DLLVM_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/build/lib/CodeGen -I/b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen -I/b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/build/include -I/b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -std=c++17 -MD -MT lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/CodeGenPrepare.cpp.o -MF lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/CodeGenPrepare.cpp.o.d -o lib/CodeGen/CMakeFiles/LLVMCodeGen.dir/CodeGenPrepare.cpp.o -c /b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenPrepare.cpp
In file included from /b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenPrepare.cpp:53:
In file included from /b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/IR/CycleInfo.h:18:
/b/1/llvm-x86_64-debian-dylib/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/ADT/GenericCycleInfo.h:231:33: error: member reference base type 'ArrayRef' is not a structure or union
    return ArrayRef(BlockLayout).slice(Cyc.EntryBegin, Cyc.EntrySize);
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
```

see e.g.
https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/60/builds/5422/steps/5/logs/stdio


I'm not sure if this will help or not, I can't reproduce this locally
and nobody else seems to have the same problem(?).



To unsubscribe from these emails, change your notification settings at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/settings/notifications


More information about the All-commits mailing list