[all-commits] [llvm/llvm-project] 666d2a: [SVE][LoopVectorize][NFC] Tidy up some tests
david-arm via All-commits
all-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 07:13:18 PDT 2022
Author: David Sherwood <david.sherwood at arm.com>
Date: 2022-08-19 (Fri, 19 Aug 2022)
[SVE][LoopVectorize][NFC] Tidy up some tests
Whilst writing a patch to add extra tail-folding RUN lines to
existing tests I noticed a few areas where they can be
cleaned up a little:
1. scalable-reductions.ll: fmin_fast does not mark fcmp as fast.
2. sve-inductions-unusual-types.ll: remove direct references to
SSA variable names.
3. sve-strict-fadd-cost.ll: don't force vector width so we see
costs for different VFs in one go. This will be important for
the follow-on patch.
4. sve-vector-reverse.ll,vector-reverse-mask4.ll: add noalias
keyword to simplify IR.
4. sve-widen-gep.ll,sve-widen-phi.ll: regenerate using script.
These changes will make the subsequent patch adding RUN lines much
easier to review!
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D132219
More information about the All-commits