[Release-testers] ?==?utf-8?q? [9.0.0?==?utf-8?q? Release] Release Candidate 1 is here

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 30 06:49:10 PDT 2019

Hi,
looks good so far -- I've updated the OpenMandriva devel tree to use it as the default compiler. I've also flipped the default linker over to lld.
So far no serious problems even with lld.
Complete system rebuild isn't complete yet, but it successfully rebuilt all of Qt and KDE (on x86_64, x86_32, aarch64 and armv7hnl).
RISC-V not built yet due to HW outage.

ttyl
bero