[Release-testers] 6.0.1-rc3 has been tagged

Michał Górny via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 16 12:07:26 PDT 2018

W dniu czw, 14.06.2018 o godzinie 22∶12 -0700, użytkownik Tom Stellard
via Release-testers napisał:
> Hi,
>
> I've tagged 6.0.1-rc3, which should be the last rc release.  If every
> thing goes well, 6.0.1-final will be next Thursday.  Testers please
> test 6.0.1-rc3 and upload the results.

Gentoo results:

amd64: all fine, except for the compiler-rt sanitizer failures related
to new glibc (not a regression)

x86: lldb fails to start (not a regression, might be related to running
in chroot on amd64 host system), libomp tests all fail with GNU ld
internal error (seems a regression in binutils, I'll investigate).

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny