[Release-testers] [6.0.0 Release] TIme to wrap it up

Hans Wennborg via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 19 07:57:53 PST 2018

Dear everyone,

The release schedule has snuck up on me again, and it's time to wrap
up the release.

We won't make it to the final tag on the 21st as per the schedule, but
I would like to get all outstanding blockers fixed and rc3 tagged by
Friday. Hopefully this would be the last rc and we could go to final
soon after.

If you're involved in a release-blocking bug (see
http://llvm.org/PR35804), please try to get it resolved as soon as
possible.

If you were planning to run some additional testing before the
release, it's high time.

I would also like to get the release notes ready this week. If you've
been meaning to write something but didn't get around to it yet, now
is the time.

Thanks,
Hans