[Release-testers] LLVM 4.0.1 -final has been tagged

via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 23 09:50:15 PDT 2017

Hi,

I’ve built and tested 4.0.1 on x86_64 Darwin. Everything looks good.

I’m not sure where to upload the final package. I’ve read the release validation docs [1], but it isn’t clear on the point.

This is my first time participating in the release testing process, so I’d appreciate someone double-checking my steps:

1) ../utils/release/test-release.sh -release 4.0.1 -final -test-asserts -no-compare-files -triple x86_64-apple-macosx10.9.0

No issues here. This produces a package with a Release compiler.

2) Diff the file manifests between the 4.0.1 package and the previous 4.0.0 package. Apart from the addition of polly, there are no changes.

3) Run LNT. I did this exactly as specified by the LNT quick start guide. No issues here.

--- Tested: 2600 tests --
Processing Times
----------------
Load   : 0.01s