[Release-testers] [cfe-dev] LLVM 4.0.1 -rc2 has been tagged

Anton Korobeynikov via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 15 17:06:36 PDT 2017

Hi Tanya,

> I have gone ahead and set Tom up as I already had his key.
Let us have the setup as we had on llvm.org previously? Basically we
had a restricted account called "tester" that was only allowed to to
SFTP. We allowed multiple people to access it via public keys and it
worked.

Could you please copy the /home/tester/.ssh/authorized_keys from
llvm.org to this new server? I will take care of the rest.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University