[Release-testers] [cfe-dev] LLVM 4.0.1 -rc2 has been tagged

Hans Wennborg via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 12 16:50:54 PDT 2017

Well, the sftp used to be the place we'd upload things and then the
release manager would put in the /opt/pre-releases dir.

Now it seems the sftp is gone, and also I can't get to the server to
upload things to the /opt/pre-releases dir, which I use for the
Windows snapshots in addition to regular releases.

I understand this is due to a server move? Is it possible to restore
access for me and Tom to /opt/pre-releases and for the rest of the
release testers to a staging area somewhere?