[Openmp-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: OpenMP offloading app gets in unresponsive

Ye Luo via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 23 19:48:33 PDT 2020

1. Please show full call stack.
2. are you able to run a very simple omp code like just an empty "omp
target"
3. My current feeling is that when you build libomptarget plugins, the
cuda.h may not be consistent with
/usr/local/software/jureca/Stages/2019a/software/nvidia/driver/lib64/libcuda.so.1
Ye
Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Computational Science Division & Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory