[Openmp-dev] [RFC] Late (OpenMP) GPU code "SPMD-zation"

Alexey Bataev via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 19 15:02:42 PDT 2019

Hi Xinmin,
I would not suggest to consider this patch as final. It really requires a lot of work to land. Plus, I think, there is a way to improve non-SPMD mode with a new design. I cannot 100% guarantee it, but most probably there is a better design, which will allow to use all the threads (just like in SPMD), plus, possibly, to simplify the runtime library for non-SPMD mode.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev