[Openmp-dev] Additional Loop Scheduling Techniques

Akan Yilmaz via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 22 06:13:11 PST 2018

Hi all

I am completely new to the LLVM OpenMP runtime library. I am currently interested to implement additional loop scheduling techniques to the runtime library and then test them with different benchmarks. I wanted to ask you if one of you could help me getting things sorted out, like, which techniques are already implemented and where I can find documents to get more Information about the implementation that already exists. I am happy for every information!

Have a nice day
Akan