[Openmp-dev] libomptarget code owner.

Churbanov, Andrey via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 1 05:30:54 PST 2018

Haven't seen any discussions here.  Does that mean that everybody agree on appointing George Rokos to be the code owner for the projects/openmp/libomptarget source tree?

If so, can we have kind of formal approval so that the code_owners.txt file is updated and questions on libomptarget go to the right person then.

BTW, the nominee was discussed at the libomptarget developers meeting, and people do agree he is the best candidate.

Thanks,
Andrey