[Openmp-dev] GPU Accelerator Offloading Benchmarks

Sunita Chandrasekaran via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 11 09:41:10 PDT 2017

Yes these SNU OMP 3.1 C codes are quite useful (and some of the authors of
this software also attend SC and have a booth on the showfloor. I met one
or 2 of the last year at SC).

On a related note, some of us (w/ NASA) in my group have just begun to
create OpenMP 4.5 NPB codes (that did not make it to the SPEC HPG). We will
keep you informed.

Thanks
Sunita

​**********************************​
Sunita Chandrasekaran
Asst. Prof. Computer and Information Sciences
Affiliated, Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
430 Smith Hall, University of Delaware
p: 302-831-2714 <(302)%20831-2714> e: schandra at udel.edu
Adjunct Prof. Dept. of Computer Science
University of Houston, TX