[Openmp-dev] GPU Accelerator Offloading Benchmarks

Jonas Hahnfeld via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 10 06:56:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

some (public) benchmarks that come to my mind:
  * LULESH: https://codesign.llnl.gov/lulesh.php
  * CloverLeaf: http://uk-mac.github.io/CloverLeaf/
  * my own, a Conjugate Gradient solver: https://github.com/hahnjo/CGxx

As James wrote, SPEC ACCEL also has an OpenMP suite, but you need a
license.

Regards
Jonas