[Openmp-dev] GPU Accelerator Offloading Benchmarks

Daniel Schürmann via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 10 06:43:09 PDT 2017

Hello together,

as the title states, I am looking for benchmarks which are particularly
suitable for GPU accelerators (or at least make use of the #teams pragma).
I already tried rodinia benchmark suite, but they seem to be written for
CPU acceleration only.
I would be very pleased if someone could provide me with one or more
kernels which can be used with the NVPTX backend.
The purpose is a master thesis about using OpenCL and SPIR-V as OpenMP
backend.

Thank you in advance and
kind regards,
Daniel