[Openmp-dev] Reminder: Today is the deadline for 5.0.1 Merge Requests

Tom Stellard via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 15 07:07:24 PST 2017

Hi,

Today is the official deadline for making 5.0.1 merge requests.  Any merge request
made before the end of today is guaranteed to get into the 5.0.1 release if it is
approved by the code owner and release manager.

After today, I will still accept merge requests, but they must be approved by
the code owner and release manager prior to the Nov 22 Merge Deadline in order
to get into the release (i.e. we will not delay the release if we are still
waiting for a review).

-Tom