[Openmp-dev] Extending the openmp schedule clause

Patrick Buder via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 22 00:18:42 PDT 2017

Hello

Sorry for the blank email earlier. I am trying to extend the openmp scheduling clause with a few more dynamic loop scheduling algorithms.
I wanted to ask if this is possible directly in the runtime or if I should try to change the openmp specification? I am quite new to open source contributing, so please help me out.
I was also looking at the gcc openmp implementation and wondering if I should try to contribute this there?

Best regards,
Patrick Buder