[Openmp-dev] LibGOMP question

Jonas Hahnfeld via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 27 02:07:21 PDT 2017

Hi,

first, you might be better off asking questions about libgomp on the gcc
mailing list.

Anyway, AFAIK the calls are inserted into the compiler generated code
when "lowering" and "expanding" the OpenMP directives. See here:
https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/gcc/omp-expand.c#L5804
https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/gcc/omp-expand.c#L2512

Regards,
Jonas