[Openmp-dev] Location for omptarget

Paul Osmialowski via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 30 04:52:17 PDT 2016

On 30/09/2016 12:42, Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev wrote:
> [...]

Is libomptarget compatible with clang or is it compatible with
clang-omp? Last time I checked it, my findings were that clang wasn't
ready for it and I had to use clang-omp instead. Note that I've found
libomptarget quite interesting and easily extensible and I hope it will
soon get it's way to LLVM projects family (no matter if it's in or out
of OpenMP runtime library, along with or as a replacement to liboffload).