[Openmp-dev] Location for omptarget

Hahnfeld, Jonas via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 29 23:05:40 PDT 2016

Hi,

I’m fine with putting libomptarget next to libomp as they are both clearly related to each other and to OpenMP.

However, I wonder whether it might be a good idea to move both under the umbrella of parallel-libs in the long term.

We can still keep the subdomain or make it a redirect, but if LLVM has a collection of “parallel-libs” I think the OpenMP runtime libraries should join the fun.

Just my opinion,

Jonas