[Openmp-dev] CUDA math library cannot be found error

Samuel F Antao via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 16 15:39:28 PDT 2016

It looks like you are trying to use the compiler in github -
https://github.com/clang-omp/clang_trunk. The current upstreamed version of
clang does not have support in the driver for offloading yet. If you have
questions about the github version is better if you post them there.

About your error, you are probably missing LIBRARY_PATH pointing to where
libdevice is, usually something like /usr/local/cuda/nvvm/lib. Try 'export
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda/nvvm/lib' prior to running the compiler.

Regards,
Samuel